UX Design course accomplished & Behance profile live!
In late August 2022, I embarked on a journey towards becoming a UX designer and today I’m thrilled to share that I have completed CareerFoundry‘s UX Immersion course! What a ride! 🎢
While it’s truly been a privilege to take time off and fully dedicate my time to study UX, it has been challenging, too, and the learning curve has been steep!
What did I learn?
The course consists of both analytical and creative tasks, and takes its point of departure in Design Thinking. By the end of the course, I was capable of:
- Conducting competitive analysis & market research, and define the problem
- Conduct user research and create personas, and affinity mapping.
- Conceptualize and design prototypes based on research and in alignment with said problem
- Usability testing, A/B testing & preference testing
- Prototyping and wireframing in Figma
- Basic Html
The journey is far from over, though, but in the meantime, take a look at my Behance profile 🖍️🎨🧩